Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hi again.

 I'm Cait. As usual, things are a little more complicated than I anticipated. I tend to shut off my brain to things that make accomplishing tasks seem impossible though I usually only have to do it with this book writing and publishing business. I've been struck with fear that there are parts of my book that just aren't quite right and so I'm trying to drum up a beta reader.

In the meantime, I'm working on another cover design. I think I finally know what was wrong. One of these days, I'll post the potential covers, all fifty or so, some of them pretty bleagh and you can see exactly what I mean. Think either academic paper or middle school power point presentation.

I am starting to have doubts about how good this book may be. I know it in all it's components and while I was writing I enjoyed it but, short of a hard smack to the head, I doubt I'll be able to read it just to read it anytime soon. That may be unusual for a writer but somehow I doubt it.

Anyway, I'm working on everything. I'm preparing. I'm hoping and I'm going to release before the end of April regardless. After working on it this long, I've got to let go at some point unless I'm one of those who wants to write a book and then hide it. I'm not.

Okay. I might as well post the latest cover now. I'll probably make a change or two before I'm done but I think it looks pretty damn spiffy at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment