Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm on my way. Don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way.

Good By..... Well, I'm pretty sure you know the rest.
New Cover!
The point is, I'm nearing the finish line. I'm not sure what it'll get me, but for now I'm happy with the progress for its own sake.

Here's the cover. If you buy my book, you'll see it anyway but I'm kinda proud of it. There's not much of a difference but there is a difference. When things are so close to exactly what you want, things can only become a more pleasant shade of wonderful. :)
Actually, I'm not quite as pleased with this one. I might redo the wormhole. I don't know. I'll have to think about it. 
Formatting for the book is also kinda interesting. I have scene changes and I feel like I should have spaces but I'm not absolutely sure. Ah, well. I'll put them in. This is a true do it yourselfer. Like knitting or crochet, you just have to keep on working on the project and unravel whatever you did wrong. Whatever it is that's wrong each time, I can fix it, more easily with a word doc than with a yarn project because I don't have to worry so much about the strands of fiber that make up the book tearing all to hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment