Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wordy Day, I'm Dying Inside

So I've been slacking off a bit. Honestly, I'm dying in side, not literally but emotionally. I'm still good for the odd spurt of inspiration but for the most part I'm ...bliegh. 
There's so much I haven't done with my life and so many things I have done that I didn't like. 
I'd like to fix these holes in my life so that I will be complete, one with the world, totally zen dude. 
That is why I feel that I need to resign my post as an intergalactic peace officer and spend a few galactic lunar days not being able to point a pacification grade, blaster/stunner with exploding grenades. I just don't think I want the responsibility. I think I want to deliver Earth/Betelgeusian fusion cuisine for a while. 
Maria Hall sent off the message to her immediate supervisor, took off her weapons belt and laid a hand on the hilt of her weapon with a low groan of sadness. She sighed and looked around the room where all the other chairs and shiny white desktops were. She unfolded her legs and hopped down from her hover chair, sighing again before she stepped out of the room and into the vacuum tube that took her to the parking level. She had to do it, she just had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment