Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Progress.

Ugh, nothing is happening. I'm not really surprised but that doesn't mean that I couldn't hope for a spontaneous rise to fame. I think everybody does that, even with fifth grade art projects because some of them actually do gain praise and attention.
I want praise and attention.
I can't help it, I'm fond of those sweet words of approval and I'm not self centered enough to give them myself.
The book has only been out since April 10 and it has only been approved for distribution since April 17. I gave it a price which is now set at 2.99, on April 7. No bites, not yet.
Snow Sands: Through the Wormhole, Book 1, hasn't been visible for very long and it is sort of a publish to publish thing. Not that I don't think the book is entertaining, I do, but I also think that it needs two or three more books to follow it. I'll wait and see what happens once I get some reviews and continue working on my other series. At the moment, the characters from; The Wind-Up Terrier, come more easily to me, and the life of Miss Euphemia Hatter is the one I am most concerned with.
I am also working on some Snow Sands short stories which I hope to put together in a novella. The project will do double duty helping me re-familiarize with my characters and providing a companion volume for the first Snow Sands book.

I am considering changing the cover. I do like it but I wonder if something else would work better.
 I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment